In the spirit of the festive season and a time for ‘togetherness’, Pinney Talfourd, a local law firm known for its commitment to social responsibility, is excited to announce the launch of their “12 Days of Giving” campaign. This unique initiative aims to make a significant impact on a number of local organisations during the festive season – a time where everyone should come together.
Commencing on the 1st of December, Pinney Talfourd will focus on giving back to the community, charities, clients and their own staff by providing support to 12 different causes. Throughout December, the firm will highlight a specific cause and feature them on their social media platforms and website.
Over the course of 12 days, Pinney Talfourd will donate a time and money to each of the selected causes, empowering them to continue their valuable work in making a difference in the lives of people in need. The donations will help fund various initiatives, assist in purchasing necessary supplies and support the overall operations of organisations.
Pinney Talfourd’s 12 days of giving will consist of:
- Delivering gifts and treats to care homes in Upminster and Romford
- Hosting a Christmas Charity Concert – Christmas at the Queen’s – in support of Pinney Talfourd’s charity of the year, Parkinson’s UK and the Queen’s Theatre Charitable Trust. The concert is a sell out!
- Providing the children of Corbets Tey School in Upminster gift vouchers for taking part on the annual ‘Design a Christmas Card” competition’
- Hosting a Christmas afternoon tea party with entertainment for 30 elderly clients
- A Christmas raffle to raise funds for Saint Francis Hospice
- A donation to the Hornchurch Can’t Sing Choir
- Hosting a Christmas party and visit from Santa for the children of the Pinney Talfourd staff
- Donating a selection of books to Benhurst Primary School
- Supporting the Kids Out Giving Tree campaign by donating 100 presents
- Donating to domestic abuse charity, Changing Pathways via their Amazon Wish List
- Supporting the Food Banks in Brentwood and Romford with food donations
- Sending 10 staff volunteers to assist with the Salvation Army Friends Christmas dinner
Catherine Polli, Partner and Head of Family law at Pinney Talfourd says “The holiday season is a time to spread joy and extend a helping hand to those who need it the most.
As a firm deeply committed to giving back to our community, we want to use our resources and influence to contribute positively towards the incredible work being done by many organisations. Not just charities, but local businesses too. We have tried to select various audiences –domestic abuse victims, clients, the community, residents of care homes, disadvantaged children and even our staff and their families in the lead up to Christmas, hoping to support and put a smile on many faces.”
Pinney Talfourd is a leading law firm known for its integrity, professionalism and commitment to social responsibility. With a team of highly experienced lawyers and a strong track record of successful cases, Pinney Talfourd is dedicated to serving its clients and making a positive difference in the community it operates in.
For more information about the “12 Days of Giving” campaign and to follow Pinney Talfourd’s journey, please visit www.pinneytalfourd.co.uk