Listener offer! Phoenix FM has teamed up with Cryo Wellness to provide our listeners with a special offer on their cryotherapy treatments.
What is whole body cryotherapy? The treatment differs greatly from traditional ice baths, which have been used for centuries to encourage better performance in athletes. Modern cryotherapy is delivered using dry, cold air, which prevents muscle freeze and eliminates the risk of hypothermia, yet still produces the same incredible benefits.
Generally, cryotherapy can be used to:
- Improve circulation
- Enable muscle strength & function
- Boost energy
- Decrease swelling & inflammation
- Aid better sports performance
- Reducing chronic back & joint pain
- Combating the symptoms of arthritis & rheumatic diseases
- Enhancing overall energy levels
- Lessening the debilitating effects of depression, anxiety, insomnia and more
The normal cost for a cryotherapy treatment is £60 but Phoenix FM has a limited number of sessions on offer for just £30.
If you would like to take this up please contact Steve Roach on 07952 498009 or via our contact form.