Award-winning estate agent Beresfords hosted its annual summer party and awards ceremony, to recognise and celebrate outstanding levels of achievement and dedication shown by its employees.
Postponed due to the pandemic, the circus-themed event returned for its seventh year running and welcomed more than 190 employees across its network of branches in Essex and London, to celebrate their achievements and thank them for their hard work and commitment.
A total of 24 awards were presented on the night, with employees winning individual coveted awards including Best Customer Service, High Flyer and Employee of the Year which was won by group resources assistant Chloe Free.
Chloe said: “I’m so proud of my achievements over the past year and delighted to accept this prestigious award. Lots of people have contributed in helping me reaching this goal and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the years”.
Paul Beresford, chief executive officer, said: “Due to the pandemic, we’ve been unable to get together to celebrate the team for several years now. It was a fantastic night that meant a lot, not only the award winners but staff as a whole.
“It’s an opportunity for us to come together annually and applaud the hard work and commitment that we see from our teams. Culture is key in our business and that’s why every year make sure that the awards ceremony is a firm fixture in the diary.”
The Essex-based property group also recently launched their latest campaign, ‘People behind the property’, which focuses on championing the personalities of those who work at Beresfords to ensure clients feel a sense of connection and partnership through their property journey.
Beresfords is passionate about its employees and retaining talent within the team, with a number of employees having been with the firm for more than 20 years. The company is continuing to grow and expand, as it strengthens its team further with the addition of talent acquisition manager Sharon Williams and apprentice Anna Curran, who will join the land and new homes team.
For more information about Beresfords, please visit https://www.beresfords.co.uk/
Beresfords is Essex’s largest family-owned independent property group and have been successfully operating for over 50 years. Established in 1968 by RD and EG Beresford as an independent estate agency practice in Upminster, our current CEO Paul Beresford joined the original office in 1975.
2022 Award Winners
- Non-Salesperson – Sales – Lucy Fordham
- Non-salesperson lettings/commercial – Lynn Ray – Billericay
- Non-salesperson Head Office – Katy Jarrett
- Non-sale person – FS – Gary Molyneux
- Non- Sales Team of the Year – NBC
- Best Customer Service – Individual – Sales – Charlotte Micallef
- Best Customer Services – Individual – Lettings – Hannah Grant – Havering
- Best Customer Service – Team – Sales – Colchester
- Best Customer Service – Team – Lettings – Havering Lettings
- Top Individual Surveyor – David Clifford Smith
- Top Financial Services Referrals – Individual – FS Yasmin Freeman
- Top Branch Financial Services Referrals – FS NBC
- Most Improved Office – Sales – Country & Village
- Most Improved Office – Lettings – Maldon
- Top Non-Listing Consultant – Sales – Daniel Northwood
- Top Non-Listing Consultant – Lettings – Hannah Grant – Havering
- Top Listing Consultant – Sales – Jacob Farson
- Top Listing Consultant – Lettings – Danny Marsh – Chelmsford
- Best Office – Sales – Country & Village
- Best Office – Lettings – Brentwood
- Financial Advisor of the Year – James Overall
- Special Recognition Award – Joe Trigg
- High Flyer Award Sales – Jacob Farson
- Employee of the Year – Chloe Free