Tonight I played a few oldies including Bon Jovi, You give love a bad name, and Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls is back in this weeks chart, at number 36, I have no idea why though!
I also played you:
– Muse- Uprising
– Mark Ronson- God put a smile upon your face
– Chris Cornell- You know my name (James Bond theme tune)
– Guillemots- Annie lets not wait.
– Kaiser Chiefs- Modern Way.
– Pixie Lott- What do you take me for?
– Stereophonics- Traffic
– Lily Allen- Alfie
The answer to the guess the lyric for this week was Eliza Doolittle, Skinny Genes.
We headed back to the 80’s for the cheesy song, I played Gold by Spandau Ballet.
I took a look at ‘Saturday Night Rock’ in my feature ‘You heard it here second’ and I chose The Coral, Dreaming of you from Luke Cousins playlist.
Tune in, same time, next week. 8-10pm Sunday.