The first month of the year is always an oddity for most of us, and for me, it has parent and sister birthdays to navigate. Which is almost a chore if not a losing battle for gift ideas after Christmas, which was hard enough to think of any nice gifts as it was; I swear it gets harder over the years and not easier as some say. More music has poured my way this week and news of remixes, plus the much-needed talk of more live music gigs, like February 18th being the first one for me to look forward to, as Black Nail Cabaret and Promenade Cinema are playing a cool sounding venue in trendy old south London.
On this week’s chatty bitwise I asked about the aforementioned thing- gigs in 2022, What live shows have you got booked or what show are you planning to play thus far?
Whilst we muse over the thought of gigs, I aired more new tracks, this week from Martyn Bailey – Anton Witter – Mind Machine – Vague Notion – Star Madman & Manhatten – The Subtheory – The Distant Minds, plus we had a few remixes and a few classic tracks.
1. Jesus Jones – Fall (David Burdick Remix)
2. Promenade Cinema – Cold Fashion
3. Projekt Ich – VR Chained feat. Pulse Lab (Montage Collective Remix)
4. dek101 – Damaged Goods
5. Arcade Skies – Human Wires
6. Martyn Bailey – Pop Star
7. KIFFIE – I Know
8. Gary Numan – We Take Mystery (to Bed)
9. Massive Ego – DEAD EYES BLACK
10. Anton Witter – All The Heroes (Radio Mix)
11. Sarajevo & Moi – Shame
12. Etage Neun – Waiting
13. Low Tide Theory – Crash
14. Mind Machine – Sometimes
15. Agents of Rhythm – Higher
16. STRANGE EYES – WOODLAND TRACKS
17. Vague Notion – Hindsight
18. Jess Brett – Beautiful Prisoner
19. Close to Monday – Blue Eyed Boy
20. Star Madman & Manhatten – A Way
21. Depeche Mode – A Pain That I’m Used To
22. ACTORS – Cold Eyes
23. The Subtheory – Agita
24. Munatix – Dancing Hard
25. Alien Six – Revolution
26. The Distant Minds – Seventeen (radio edit)
27. Church of Trees – Believe It Or Not
28. Spacebuoy – Somersault
Broadcast on Jan 18th, 2022.