After last week’s bout of up and down plans, and running around, it was nice to have the feeling of an easier week, this week. Having said all that, our weird weather gloom has decided to continue on its spate of odd behaviour and confusing us all from each day to the next- I don’t know some days. With some technology you think your have loads of new advantages, from weather apps to systems that let you do a to of the work you used to do elsewhere but at home; which is just as well you can avoid being caught in the rain for no good reason, thanks to these flaky so called smart apps.
Now Chatbit wise, I asked what smart apps do you swear by for regular use or you find unreliable in their regular use, but still find yourself using them?
What I feel I can rely upon this week, is the new music from Zero Corporation – LLUVA and Sonia – MELO – Diamond Field featuring Jenny Bates – Mechanical Cabaret + Lilith – Darwinmcd – 1984, Plus a new remix for The Frixion and loads more top music outings.
1. Flux – Indestructible
2. EmT – DNA
3. The Frixion – Collapse in Slow Motion (Tipsy Eyes Remix)
4. Leisure Twins – Dream Baby Dream
5. Brutalist Architecture in the Sun – The Absence Of You
6. Zero Corporation – Baby Goodnight
7. Maxx Silver – Picture Framing
8. ABC – That Was Then But This Is Now
9. LAU – Two Strangers
10. LLUVA & SONIA – After A Thousand Moments
11. Shelter – Is this how it ends
12. BlackCarBurning – Love In Control
13. Eden – A Thousand Points Of Light
14. MELO – Don’t Feel A Thing
15. Empathy Test – Love Moves
16. Tin Gun – Lift The Veil (Radio Edit)
17. Diamond Field feat. Jenny Bates – Temptation
18. Ditsea Yella – Dust of Life
19. Hometime – BURN THE PHOTOGRAPH
20. Mechanical Cabaret + Lilith – Revenge
21. Depeche Mode – Wagging Tongue
22. Jaani Peuhu – Tear Catcher
23. Darwinmcd – Split (Radio Edit)
24. Love Asylum – Television
25. Reclaim Vienna – Change The Echo
26. 1984 – Baila Baila (Radio Edit)
27. Fonz Tramontano & Rogue FX – Two Hearts
28. Volker Milch – Come To Me.
Broadcast live on Aug 8th, 2023.