Now then, with Christmas still ringing in our ears as I type, we can now prepare to see out the unhelpful year of 2020 and just hope that 2021 will be able to deliver unto us the chance of a better year. As we sort of craving what we knew as normality, I guess we would be generally happy to settle for better then we had in this fateful year anyway. For me, all the new music has kept coming my way and there have been some delightful side projects.
So on my chatty bit wise, I asked if we could try to stay positive and try to think of the good that happened in 2020 to you and let us all know- Mine was dodging that annual Whamagedden for one thing, with ease. Ok, the amount of great new music and side projects discovered was awesome in 2020.
The last show of the year still had more new tracks to debut, so we heard from Bliss My Heart – Covenant – Electric City Cowboys – Acid Reflux – Analogue Electronic Whatever – Caboan – Dani Tamayo, along with some remixes and classic artists.
1. Into the Blood – Heaven Knows (Radio Edit).
2. AGENCY V – This Time
3. Francesca e Luigi – Staying The Night (12” Extended Edit)
4. Synesthete – Back To You (ft. Josh Coy)
5. BE – Til It’s Over
6. Bliss My Heart – Latigo Canyon
7. Ditsea Yella – Algo
8. M – Pop Muzik (89 Remix)
9. More – Story goes on
10. Covenant – Winter Kills (Xmas 2020)
11. Fix8 Sed8 – pROGNOSIs
12. Infra Violet – Water
13. Empathy Test – Love Moves
14. Electric City Cowboys – Vintersaga
15. Volker Milch – Tonight
16. The Frixion – We Should Be Dancing
17. Acid Reflux – I’m running
18. Tin Gun – Social Revelation
19. The Stir Fry Pop Star – Fear And Tears
20. Analogue Electronic Whatever – Hot Wheels (Faster Faster Mix)
21. Dorcha Dorcha – Hyperventilate
22. Promenade Cinema – Cold Fashion
23. Caboan – Counter Clockwise
24. STARwave – Warrior
25. Depeche Mode – Secret To The End
26. Dani Tamayo – Be Yourself (Eric C. Powell Remix)
27. BlakLight – The Fallen
28. Birmingham Electric – Television Hill (Mark Reeder’s TV21 Mix)
Broadcast on Dec 29th, 2020.
Join us LIVE every Tuesday from 8pm