Welcome to April people, with the swirl of milder weather and the hunt for those easter eggs; albeit they have been in the shops since February in some places, nonetheless the excitement of this season with the knowledge of summer around the corner is worth all the seasonal commercial and religious flannel; no offence. So, apart from the great chocolate excuses we have, April and the Spring season itself, signify the real start of the year to me, big new releases, music gigs, trips, holidays and hopefully new futures.
On my Chatbit, I wondered what the month of April or in fact, Springtime itself means to you.
Springing out yet more great tracks this week, as we heard new music on this week’s show from Close To Monday – Red Telephone – The Anda – Love Asylum – Synesthete – Nature Of Wires – Positronic, and of course, loads more.
1. Massive Ego – DEAD EYES BLACK
2. Ideomotor – The Gutter
3. Depeche Mode – People are Good (Dominatrix Rmx)
4. Kraftwerk – Computer World
5. Beautiful Crisis – Deep (7 Inch Single Mix)
6. Close to Monday – Colors
7. Utopia Breakdown – Calculating
8. David Sylvian & Ryuichi Sakamoto – Forbidden Colours
9. Maps – Sleep Today (Radio Edit)
10. Red Telephone – Normal Life
11. ACTORS – Like Suicide
12. BEBORN BETON – Dancer In The Dark
13. Bending Grid – Retrowave Marionette
14. The Anda – Hello
15. Vandal Moon – The Bomb
16. Days Become Dark – A Million Tears
17. Love Asylum – Trick of the light*
18. Nothing But Thieves – Welcome to the DCC
19. Obsession of Time – Sorrows
20. Synesthete – Do I Leave My Heart Here (ft. Orion Lake)
21. Sea of Sin – Don’t Let Go (Single Edit)
22. Projekt Ich – Mr Crowley feat. Pulse Lab
23. Nature Of Wires – Semper in Animis Nostris
24. EmT – Bittersweet
25. Rogue FX – American Dream
26. Positronic – A Long Goodbye
27. Coolmowee – Not From the Sun (Alex Vecchietti Remix)
28. The Mystic Underground – Digital.
Broadcast live on April 4th, 2023.