Michelle was joined by Tracey Lilley, Director of Housing and Enforcement at Brentwood Council for this weeks updates.
- CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING UP
- DISCOVER BRENTWOOD EVENTS www.Discoverbrentwood.co.uk, on Twitter @DiscoverBwd, Facebook @DiscoverBrentwoodEssex and Instagram @DiscoverBrentwoodEssex
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY www.brentwood-beba.co.uk
- COUNCIL TAX DISCOUNTS ON SECOND HOMES
- NEW BUSINESS GROWTH GRANTS firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIVIC AWARDS 2022
December 2 – 23 the start of the Naughty Elf trail with 12 to collect in Shenfield, 10 in Ingatestone and 14 in Brentwood – each has its own trail where children track down the letter each elf is holding in various shops and unscramble them to find the secret code and get a bag of sweets.
December 2-23 – Ingatestone Christmas Window Competition – December 2 – Late night shopping Brentwood Ingatestone and Shenfield with free family entertainment in Brentwood until 8pm – December 4 – Christmas in Shenfield will include free rides, hot chestnuts, craft sessions, face painting, walkabout acts and entertainment – December 4 – Crown Street Market and Mrs Claus’s Grotto at Chicken and Frog Bookshop – December 4 – Baytree Centre Snow Globe – December 5 – SEN Mrs Claus’s Grotto at Chicken and Frog Bookshop by pre-booking only – December 5 – Festive Vegan Market on Brentwood High Street – December 5 – Brentwood Community Cinema: “Meet Me in St Louis”