Michelle was joined by Jacqueline Van Mellaerts for this weeks Brentwood Council updates.
- BUDGET CONSULTATION – Your chance to have your say how money is spent in Brentwood
The consultation is looking to collate views on the following:
- Spending on services – should the council spend less, the same or more on the services it currently provides. Also gives residents the opportunity to rate the service currently being provided
- Corporate strategy – how important are the objectives outlined in the corporate strategy to you
- Raising funds and driving efficiencies – how should the council look to generate funds and achieve efficiencies in order to continue delivering services
- Council tax – would residents like to see a decrease in council tax and therefore a decrease in services, a marginal increase in council tax and maintained services or a significant increase in council tax (subject to a referendum) and further investment in delivery of services.
The information from this survey will be used by councillors as they set the budget and council tax for 2022/23.
- BUDGET ADAPTION GRANTS
- BUSINESS SHOW CASE – BRENTWOOD CENTRE
- POP UP MARKETS BRENTWOOD HIGH STREET
- BRENTWOOD SPORTS AWARDS