Michelle spoke to Greg Campbell, Director of Environment & Communities at Brentwood Borough Council
- King Georges Playing Fields Splash Pad – Updates
- Safari Trail
- Hutton Recreation Ground (New play equipment and Cafe Opening)
- Brentwood High Street – 4th September Boutique Market & 5th September Vegan Market
- Additional Restrictions Grants Applications up until the 22nd August 2021 – Get in touch with the Council to Apply
- Shenfield Common 24th August – Pop down 24th August Alan March will be there to talk about the common and works that are coming up 10am onwards. The consultation also seeks to gather names and contact details from those people attending who might like to volunteer or form a group under the leadership as Conservators to become ‘Friends of Shenfield Common’. Group members will be able to run some of their own events in terms of clearance or other upcoming volunteering projects.
- The Fit for Business entrepreneurial programme, delivered by 24 Degrees and BlitzFitMe, has secured a share of the Brentwood Community Fund, offered by Brentwood Borough Council in partnership with Axis. This innovative programme combines physical fitness, mindset and nutritional support with business planning, sales and marketing training. The Fit for Business is a free, eight week online programme (free to Brentwood Borough residents), designed to help people kick-start or scale their business. The programme will start Wednesday 8 September. If you, or someone you know, would like to apply for a free place, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to send more details.