If you missed it, you can catch up on this week’s reviews below or to check out more film reviews, click here.
This week’s reviews include;
How To Build A Girl
– Teenager Johanna Morrigan decides to re-invent herself as Dolly Wilde: a fast-talking, lady sex-adventurer who moves to London and gets a job as a music critic.
Disappearance at Clifton Hill
– A troubled young woman returns to her home of Niagara Falls to try and uncover a long-ago kidnapping which she witnessed as a child.
– Tommaso Buscetta, the so called “boss of the two worlds”, becomes the first mafia informant in Sicily during the 1980s.
– Jane, an assistant to a powerful film executive, goes about her daily routine, increasingly aware of the insidious abuse that threatens every aspect of her job.
– The planned reburial of a village elder goes awry as the corpse resurrects into a vampire. A Taoist Priest and his two disciples attempt to stop the terror.
To listen to Stewart’s full show click here.
Mark has a new book out – Rik Mayall: Comedy Genius. To hear him talk about the book and for more details click here.
You can now enjoy some of the highlights from Stewart’s radio shows by downloading his podcast “Stewart Pink on Phoenix FM” and catch up on full interviews with his guests on Phoenix FM through the “Now You’re Talking” podcast – both are freely available wherever you get your podcasts from. For more details and for all of Stewart’s “on demand” content click here.