If you missed it, you can catch up on this week’s reviews below or to check out more film reviews, click here.
This week’s reviews include;
– Artemis Fowl is a young criminal prodigy who is hunting down a secret society of fairies in-order to find his missing father.
Echo In The Canyon
– A look at the roots of the historic music scene in L.A.’s Laurel Canyon featuring the music of iconic groups such as The Byrds, The Beach Boys, Buffalo Springfield, and The Mamas and The Papas.
– American security guard Richard Jewel saves thousands of lives from an exploding bomb at the 1996 Olympics, but is vilified by the press who falsely reported that he was a terrorist.
Queen & Slim
– A couple’s first date takes an unexpected turn when a police officer pulls them over.
– A young woman goes missing while on holiday with her husband. Three years later the husband begins to receive postcards from the kidnapper.
To listen to Stewart’s full show click here.
Mark has a new book out – Rik Mayall: Comedy Genius. To hear him talk about the book and for more details click here.
You can now enjoy some of the highlights from Stewart’s radio shows by downloading his podcast “Stewart Pink on Phoenix FM” and catch up on full interviews with his guests on Phoenix FM through the “Now You’re Talking” podcast – both are freely available wherever you get your podcasts from. For more details and for all of Stewart’s “on demand” content click here.