Michelle was joined by Kim Anderson, Brentwood Community Manager at Brentwood Council for this weeks updates.
- The role of the Community Manager
- The Community Hub
- Food Donations, Prescriptions over 500 drops per week by Volunteers
- Community Spirit
- Information Booklet to 35 thousand households.
- Council website Covid 19 advice
- Can in the Van Project – How you can help? APPEAL for Tinned meat, ham etc, salmon, dried mash, cleaning products. If you would like to donate Friday 12th June Marks & Spencer & Sainsbury the van will be located in the car park. Fresh foods are also welcome too.
- Recovery Phase (Community Support Network Meeting)
If you are in need of help during these difficult times, please contact T: 01277 312 500 or E: email@example.com