The Entertainment Show– keeping you warm and happy this Thursday 20th October
Kicking off the show was our phone in, ‘ways to keep warm this winter’. Top five tips were:
1. Soup and a roll- a restaurant starter that may often feel like the ‘there was nothing else I liked’ compromise, soup in a flask is the way forward this winter! It’s trendy and tasty!
2. Hot water bottles in your coat? Sounds whacky but one listener thought it good practice to admit that she has been known to tuck a small hot water bottle in her coat on those cold mornings!
3. Distraction tactics- turn that ipod (or other MP3 device) up and forget that it’s cold!
4. SNOW- We are all sick of it by day two, but the pretty, fluffy white stuff does tend to bring a smile to our faces
5. Moon boots and mittens- cold weather is the perfect excuse for ‘bad fashion’ that ends up ‘working’ 🙂 Spot me wearing my monster CJ (Christmas Jumper) in December!
The regular competition caused some excitement this year, with some people finding it hard to chose between one of two years… Can you guess the year?
1. Aqua- Barbie Girl
2. Backstreet Boys- I want it that way
3. Spice Girls- 2 become 1
I’ll be away for the next two weeks, but you can look forward to a re-vamped Entertainment Show, launching Thursday 10th November .