‘Top 5 Most Annoying Programmes on Television’
Musically played a bit of a ‘shuffle’, things I’ve been listening to o’er the week…
Arcade Fire – Month of May
Free – All Right Now
Kasabian – Fire
James Brown – Sex Machine (my Grandmother said ‘isn’t that a bit racy for a Sunday?’) Good point I reckon.
Candi Statton – Young Hearts Run Free
Bruno Mars ft. Cee Lo and B.o.B. (Bob) – The Other Side
Editors – Racing Rats
Jose Gonzales – Crosses
Van Morrison – GLORIA
Credence Clearwater Revival – Traveling Band
The Rolling Stones – Undercover (of the Night)
Alice Cooper – School’s Out for Summer (he was on Something for the Weekend, rock and rolo)
Record of the Week * – Coldplay – Every Teardrop is a Waterfall
Coldplay – Shiver
Elvis Costello – Pump it Up
The Bees – Leftfoot Stepdown
Peter Gabriel – Sledgehammer
Jack Penate – Tonight’s Today
The Wombats – Moving to New York
Radiohead – Reckoner
Top 5 Most Annoying Programmes on Telly…
1. Deal or No Deal – make it quicker, don’t talk about the ‘East wing’ and the ‘West wing’.
2. Supersize Vs Superskinny – there is no good in this programme.
3. Jez Kyle – what has he ever really done? Voyeuristic nonsense.
4. 60 Minute Makeover – (Bodge Job in an Hour)
5. Embarrassing Bodies – Who wants to embarrass themselves by revealing their hairy palms on telly?
Three final words – well done Brucie.
See you next week.