Joined in the studio by Penny Hollington from Hollington Associates. Hollington Associates is an independent specialist recruiter within the office support market, working with clients and candidates throughout Essex.
Each month Penny will be at Phoenix FM with practical tips to help you get that job! So, if you are a School leaver or looking to change jobs or going back into work after a break, Penny can help you.
Hollington Associates are based in Brentwood, resource support professionals at all levels.
On this months show Penny discusses:-
- How to dress for an interview
- How not to fill the conversational gap in an interview
- School Leavers part time job pro’s and con’s
- Local or London
- Psychometric Testing
Hollington Associates support both clients and candidates through the recruitment process, taking the time to really understand what both parties are looking for, to ensure they get the right person for the right role every time.
With Hollington Associates it’s personal, we meet every client and candidate we work with.
With Hollington Associates it’s about building long term relationships, based on delivering a service that is honest, open and professional.
- A full recruitment service, finding the ideal candidate for the vacancy
- Support during the recruitment process, to create a job specification, screen CVÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s, conduct interviews, or assist at offer and pre-employment stage
- CV advice and interview coaching for school leavers, graduates and experienced support professionals
Photograph of Penny by Carmel Jane Photography https://www.carmeljane.co.uk/ (Brentwood)